Why should you sponsor a WordCamp?
WordPress is free and Open Source. There’s no central organizations where users can learn or where developers can get certificates – there is only the community and your stance within it, and WordCamps are the main meeting place for the community. At WordCamps we get awed and inspired by each other and together we set the path for WordPress.
- People attend WordCamps to socialize, learn and look for new opportunities.
- Make contacts and get to know the most important people in the industry.
- Three-day event. From begineer to advanced level sessions on WordPress
- A great way to meet potential employees.
- WordCamp attendees are more open toward new products and services.
- Contribution day: A change to make an active contribution to WordPress (with your name on it)
- Big social media coverage: be seen by your target market both online and at the venue.
- By being associated with the event you are instantly seen as an expert in your industry by hundreds of potential customers.
What do I get?
|Logo and link back from website||
|Invitation to speakers dinner|
|Thanks from the podium|
|Giveaway bags for attendees|
|Logo on print material (Schedules etc)|
|Dedicated blog post about your sponsorship|
|A dedicated table in sponsor area|
|Logo and link in all the email updates|
|Contribution day product placement|
|Contribution day code attributions|